Wednesday 6 April 2011

Today is Wednesday! 6-4-2011 :)

6am, waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go brush teeth
Gotta have drink my milk, gotta have cookie
Seein’ everything, the time is goin’
Tickin’ on and on, everybody’s rushin’
Gotta get down to my mom's car 
Gotta go to school ASAP! 


Kickin’ in the front seat
Sittin’ in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take? (of course i take the back sit so i can sleep)

It’s Wednesday , Wednesday
Gotta get down on Wednesday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to play in school and talk in school
Wednesday Wednesday
Gettin’ down on Wednesday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the school

Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Partyin’, partyin’ (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin’ forward to the school 
Talk, Play, Eat, Sleep, Study in school! :D

I slept in computer class and i woke up and say do what huh? 
Recess i ate chicken and i drank ice lemon tea. 

At 1.40pm, after school, play eat talk then scouts.
At 4pm, after scouts, get ready for badminton and then no badminton, WTF! 
After half an hour at 4.33pm went to play volleyball with my friends! :D SO FUN! 
At 6pm, getting my mom from her school. 
At 7.50pm, reach home and USE COMEPUTER! 
At 8.30pm, eat dinner.
At 9.30pm, shower. 

AND THEN USE COMPUTER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment