Monday 6 June 2011

B O R I N G :D

Yo peeps! I have not update my blog for like a few days cause i went back to Penang and there is no computer or wifi in my grandma's house. :) I went back to penang on last Thursday and i came back on Sunday. Well, it's very boring in Penang. Thursday i reach to penang like night time 10pm something, and Friday wake up like 10am something. D: Then do nothing until like evening then went out to meet the hair stylist to cut my lovely hair. Haha, lol. :D Then went home shower then eat dinner. Then Saturday wake up 10am something D: then stay at home until like 4pm something then went to the temple. :) I pray everything for cheer only. :) and my mom scolded me cause i am suppose to pray about my studies at the education God and i went to pray for cheer. :) Then after that went to my father's brother's house. :D Then blablabla then went to eat dinner then went home then blablabla then Sunday morning went out to eat breakfast then blablabla then went to buy Miku. :) Omg, the miku damn freaking cute,  looks like tortoise. :)


                                          So  cute right? :D

Ok, and then after buying stuff then went back home then pack stuff to go back to KL. :D
Seriously, is damn boring i tell you. I wanna watch tv also cannot cause my grandma say i watch watch watch later spoil. D: hai, but nvm. :)
Oh oh and when i am bored i will sleep or i will take my camera and camwhore. :D

Some photos i took in Penang. :)



My hair before i cut. :D



                   Patches stepping on people's faces in the magazine. :)



                                         Epic Fail Picture. :)

                                  Patches Favourite Bakery :)





Cute little mcdonald toys :)


<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment