Thursday 27 October 2011

Annyeong! :D

Today is Thursday! :D Woke up 6am cause of my alarm playing Paradise by Infinite :D Went back to sleep for a while then 6.15am i think... woke up again then went to brush my teeth then wash my face blablabla then went downstairs :D Suppose to go to Mcdonalds for breakfast then my mom say later no time blablabla so i ate breakfast at home :) Then 7.30am leave my house. 7.55am reach school then 8am cheer practice start. :D After running 10 rounds then warm up then strength work, after that need to do 70 sit ups. That time do 50 sit ups only, now 70 sit ups, later 100 sit ups, next time 1000 sit ups, Hahahahaha, joking! :D Usually when i do like 30 sit ups, i will get slower and slower and my friend keep asking me to be faster, i keep thinking go faster faster but i still so slow :) After that i think about Infinite then i went faster :D Hahahaha. After strength work then stunts then blablabla. :) Oh, everytime at cheer practice, in my mind is always Infinite songs, :D yesterday was Cover Girl, today is She's Back. Hahahaha

After cheer at 10am, went Mcdonalds to eat  Hash brown! :D Omg, so nice! :D I love to eat hash brown since last time when i was small :D But actually hash brown not so healthy cause oily la and blablabla. I don't care! :D But last time hash brown very cheap only, now RM2.85, next time RM3 something. Omg.........
After eating my hash brown, i went Subway to buy the cookie! :D Omg, when you buy the cookie in the morning, it is like soooo fresh and soooo nice! :D I love Chocolate Chip Cookie! Best! After that, went back Mcdonalds and talk talk talk with my friends! :)

12.45pm i went home then 3pm i used the computer :D As usual open Facebook, Twitter then Tumblr :D Open my Tumblr, saw Infinite stuff, then start rebloging happily :D Hahaha, and my sis say I shouldn't name my Tumblr "My Lovely Tumblr", she say i should name it "Infintie Tumblr". Hahahaha, lol. :D Around like 6pm thunder then rain then need to switch off the computer -.- At 7pm something use the computer again until now! :D Tetris is so fun! :D But when i loose then it is not fun, i will get angry when i rank down! But i will be happy when i rank up! :D Okay, got to go now.
Oh yea, and i am so happy cause i can do scorpion dance already! :DDD Hahaha, yesterday i keep doing, and it is so hard, must use alot of strength one men, but today i know how to do already! :D So Happy! :D Okay, Byebye! :D

Oh yea, 1 more thing! :D

So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D
I think you have to press the picture then it can only move i think. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment