Wednesday 16 November 2011

Holiday Wednesday :D

Woke up in the morning then went to brush ma teeth :D Then do the same thing as usual like yesterday. :) Today's whether is so nice! :D It is not hot in the morning at all :D Then we keep practicing and practicing.
So after cheer practice, i went to play at the playground again and then i took some photos on the cool thing that can spin at the playground there :D




Okay, so after that i went Center Point, and then i went Subway to buy the Chocolate chip cookie and then i went Dusun to buy Star fruit juice :D and then i went mcdonalds to eat. :D

After that at 1pm, i went The Curve with my sis :D Then i ate lunch with my sis at Subway :D I love to eat Subway Melt and my sis likes to eat Subway Club :D oh yea, and i saw my friend Julianne at Mcdonalds :D Then i went Cotton On, i wanted to buy this beautiful shirt but when i went there then no more already :( So i bought a bag and a nail polish :D Then i went to buy the MOA ticket with my sis :D I bought the RM253 :D OMG SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But alot of the nice seats no more already :( But nvm, i still took the seat that can still see :D OMG SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY! 
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Okay okay, so after that i went Tutti Frutti :D and when i went in the shop, i start getting the ice cream and suddenly they played Hands Up by 2pm and i look at my sis and my sis look at me and then the lady look at us. Hahahaha Lol X) and there was 15% discount but still expensive but nvm. :D 
Then after that i went and walk around and buy some stuff and then i went home and it was so jam. :/ 
So after that reach home already then use the computer :D 
Okay, byebye! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment