Thursday 3 November 2011

Last Day Of Exam! :D

Yay! Finally exam finishhhhhhh already!!! :D So Happpyyyyyy! :D Today's exam is Chinese, Kemahiran Hidup, Maths and ICTL :) I Hate Maths! :D I suck in Maths! :) Well, maths exam today is hard and stupid :) Why can't maths be easy....... Okay, some people say is easy but i think it's hard :) After maths exam is Ictl, everyone was so happy already, but ictl, alot of people simply do only. hahahaha Well, it's funny cause i was playing with my friend's phone, her blackberry phone during ictl exam :D and i even took some photos! :D

My ICTL exam paper :D Doing it halfway. :) Teacher was around 6 feet beside me but she didn't know :D And when i take photos, there will be a sound. But teacher also can't hear :D

Look! Teacher is infront there! :D The boys in my class was so noisy that time :)
So funnyyyyy :D

After school ends, everyone was so happy shouting here and there. :D So after school i went to the canteen to eat lunch :) I ate Roti Pisang :D


Then after that cheer practice! :D 




I look so funny, hahaha. Nvm. :D So after cheer, i went cp :) After that around 6.45pm went home then watch tv then use computer :D
Okay, Good Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment