Saturday 23 April 2011

Merentas Desa. 23-4-2011 :)

HOMG! I thought i maybe can get top 20, but i didn't get top 20. :( But one thing i am happy about is at the starting there, i was 1st! :D It is very fun to be 1st. The feeling is like wow there is like no one in front of me. :D  When i was going up the hill, i was like so damn freaking tired, then so many people overtake me. :( Then after going up the hill, go down is so easy, then U-turn then go up the hill again D: and then i saw so many of my friends, and they say: "ei, i thought u 1st one." omg, i was like hahaha...... -_- Then go down the hill then run run run then jog jog jog then walk walk walk then run run run jog jog jog walk walk walk talk talk talk . My stomach was so painful, but i just keep thinking that i am dead i can't feel anything then i was thinking come on if u don't run faster, i will be out of the stompers, then i imagine like there is a fierce crazy scary dog chasing me, then i think again, go go go u can get top 20. But seriously, it is damn freaking painful. And then i walk cause i don't wanna faint or wtv. Oh, and when i reach to school, i didn't know where was the end point, i just went to the canteen and grab my water bottle and drink the whole bottle, i was like so wet and hot, then i rest for a while. And then after like 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 minutes, my friend say the end point is at the basketball court. And then i rush to the basketball court, and the teacher says no more already. WTF. Hai, but nevermind, next year i will train more until my stamina become good. Then i can get top 20. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment