Sunday 22 May 2011

Hi Blog! ;D

Hi Blog, i have not update my blog for a long long time, cause i am busy about exam and cheer, so sorry! I miss my blog! :D Well, exam is pretty well but sorry cause i cheat some, :) well, everyone cheat before~ don't tell me you didn't cheat before....

I am kinna happy about my cheer routine but what i am worried about is stunts. :/ NYD Competition is next Saturday, hope everything goes well and good!:D and hope we can have more practices next week. :)
This week past so fast, i feel so happy but exam is until next Tuesday. :/
Well, something really really strange happen yesterday, i can't say it out. :) It's a secret....
Holiday is coming so soon! I am so freaking Happy! But one thing i am worried about is Cheer 2011, it is 9th and 10th of July. It is freaking freaking soon and i don't want to skip any practices in holidays but my mom ask me to go back to penang, are you crazy? She says need to go back and visit my grandfather, i want to go back but i want to go for cheer practice. But what i really want is to go for cheer practice, i don't want to skip!
Oh, and i need to cut my hair before NYD competition, i must cut like shoulder length. My hair take so long to grow and now need to cut. :( but i don't care, i must cut for CHEER! :D
I <3 CHEER SO MUCH! :D

Oh oh, and i have this very bad habbit, i don't know why i have it but i have it since std4 or 5, this habbit is bad, it's like when people like korean songs, i will have this feeling like very jealous. I don't know why but i keep thinking there is so many people in this world like korean songs, is not me only so just stop it. Yea, i keep thinking of this. It is korean songs only wat, it is not like very important. I love korean songs and english songs ok. :)

I have this best friend call Lini, she is my best friend since std5. :) I have been same class with her since std5. :) I still remember when i was std3, i saw her and i want to make friends with her, she was so pretty. :D Ok well, alot of people don't really like her, i feel sad for her but some times i don't really like her when she got attitude problem but i will be thinking i know her for so long and she is my best friend so of course i can't just stop being friends with her right. Actually she is very good, she is nice and sweet too but some times when she get angry, it is very scary. She take pictures until very nice and she is very creative in this kind of stuff. Well, she likes korean songs too since last year, some times she will be singing and some times i will be happy but some times i will be jealous too and i really hate this habbit, i will be thinking in my mind she like korean songs too ok, so many people like korean songs too so just shut up ok. Oh, and of course some times i have attitude problem too. I don't know why. Oh, and she knows alot of stuff about korean things cause she got astro and she very free to read the news and blablabla. Well, i am not free everytime. Well, some times when she make me angry i will be like hating her but i must think again, she is my best friend, we always share secrets too. And when she is angry, i will be trying to make her happy and then when she happy then i also happy. Alot of people ask me "why you still friend her? I thought you hate her?" and i will be thinking i have been friends with her so long i can't just all a sudden stop being friends with her and she lives so close to my house, she is like my neighbour but just different guard house. And I realize last time we always fight and argue but after that we will be back again, everytime also like that. And i can say she change alot, last time when i tell her secrets, she will tell other people but now she won't tell other people. :) Hai, i don't know la, what i know is she is my best friend forever until we grow big la. Ok ok. :D haha, hope she won't see this. :) Oh. and what i know is I have 2 best friends, well alot of best friends la. My best friend is Ah Fang, i really like her name. :) She is a very good best friend, she keep secrets and she is very good to everyone. We didn't like fight before but i love her so much. :) I love Julianne Fang Zhi Ji and Teresa Wu Lini. :D They are my close best friends, even if we fight or wtv, they will still be my best friends.

<3<3<3

3 comments: