Thursday 26 May 2011

A very awesome nice day! :D 26-5-2011

Today went to school LATE! Thanks to my mommy and my bro. :) They were doing ham sandwich thing. omg, so long. Then i keep asking my mom to sign the cheer2011 form, and she said "if i have 3 hands then u will be scared". :) and i say no, what for i scared? :) then went in the car and my mom start pili pila pulu pala~ and she start saying this and that and ask me to bring back my maths book from my locker......-__- and i say my bag so heavy, u see got holes already and she blablablablablablabla~ and ok reach to school LATE! Write down my awesome name. :D

Oh, i see my awesome friends, then talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk then er..........blablabla.....OH! and then ah fang and i played tap tap in Guo Xuan's iphone. :) we play party rock anthem yo! :D then i play with lini. then play play play then teacher come already then give test papers. 

Oh, hahahahahaha and then i fall asleep and when the bell rang, everyone is like going out from the class and switch off the lights and fan and i woke up and i was like thinking hey why is everyone going out...then i ask my friend why everyone going out? and she said recess la and i say huh? i was like thinking is this the 2nd recess? i thought recess already just now. And my friends start laughing at me. :) i was like day dreaming~ 
And recess, there was this cat in the canteen, i was like omg. I don't really like cats. And when i was eating my mee half way and then the cat was like under my leg, and i start shouting OMG! and i heard someone at the back of me laughing at me. :) 

After recess, go back to class and then went to kh room. oh oh, and then the teacher was going to give us back our test papers and teacher said everyone fail except 1 person pass, and i was like omg, i fail! :O and then teacher give us back already and then we must mark and then lini say that i for sure pass and i say no, i say maybe is karman or huey ling. And then in the end, teacher said the marks la, and she say i highest in class and i was like what? But actually 40% is pass and she thinks 50% is only pass. omg, lol. so also got people pass la of course. But poor fang fang got 37%, hope teacher will give her pebel marks more. :) Oh, hahaha, and fang fang was like keep asking teacher to give her 3 marks and then i ask teacher to give me 10 marks :) but of course teacher didn't give la. But i was like kena shock, i didn't like know that i will be highest in class. Lol, i last minute study also can get highest in class. :3 but seriously la, 50% not good also. If i get like B, then at least ok la. 

Oh, and then blablablabla then ring! :D Then blablabla then i went to the canteen to eat lunch getting ready to go for cheer practice! :D oh, and then i saw someone. :) But i damn malu when i see that person. Don't know why. :) ok, then eat roti canai then blablablablablablabla. 

Then, cheer practice start. omg! I can do my stretches on stunt today! :D Thank you God! :D I love you! :D Good thing i pray. :D I am so happy! :D oh, but 1 thing very bad is i can't chill when i am on top, i will be like rushing and rushing and so kan cheong! And i need Christy to shout at me "Hazel Chill!" :) when she say that then i only can do. :) but of course i can't depend on her right. :) 
OMG! ONE MORE DAY TO NYD! :D omgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!! 
Must do everything nice 2moro. :) Hope 2moro is a nice beautiful fun awesome day! :D 

OHOHOHOHOHOH, and something happen just now. OMG! :D can't say it out. :X 
Hahahahahaha, LOL! :D Oh, i wanna watch Insidious! Omg, look so scary weih, i watch the trailer half way then i close! omg, i wanna watch the movie! :D 

Okay, HOPE TOMORROW WILL BE A NICE BEAUTIFUL FUN AWESOME DAY OKAY! :D HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL AND GOOD IN CHEER! :D AND HOPE EVERYONE WILL BE HAPPY! :D
<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment