Wednesday 25 May 2011

Today is a normal day~ :D

Today i thought it's gonna be like a holiday but after that must do exam paper correction. D: But of course my friends and I still talk like pat po. :D hahaha, we talk alot of things everytime. :D But it is fun to keng kai of course. ;D

Er, nothing happen much today.....
oh, today after school i went to ikea, i wanted to eat pasta and then when i went to the restaurant then they say close cause they are doing some halal food thingy. And i was like sad cause i wanna eat pasta. well, i eat that like when i go to ikea for lunch every time. Then my dad ask me wanna eat at mcdonalds and i say no, i am like going mcdonalds everyday. Then he ask me wanna eat laksa then i say YES! :D Then after  i eat then we went to e@curve cause i wanted to go maxis to get a new sim card. Oh, then after that didn't buy new number cause no nice number. But i want my number to start with 0129 then blablabla then i want 8 in my number like 168. :) And of cause i don't want my number to be like 164 or 126 or 12625. OMG, NO WAY! :) 

Oh, and then i went to the temple to pray. :) The chempaka temple, i like that temple. :) Then i pray that stompers will get champion in cheer 2011 and i pray that this Saturday NYD, hope everything goes well and good and everyone will be happy! :D and then i pray hope i can do my stretches on stunt nicely and i pray everthing goes well and good and then i pray that i will get good results. :D 

Ok, then went home then i run upstairs to use the computer! :D then i went down to grab an apple to eat, i love to eat green apples. :) I eat almost like everyday. :D And then i drink orange juice. :) I am like drinking orange juice everyday too. :D  Er, and then blablabla and use computer! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment