Sunday 29 May 2011

A very tired day. :)

Today i was so tired!!! My mom woke me up like 7am something and i slept at 2am something last night. She woke me up cause she ask me to go to that setia cycling thiny, but of course she ask my bro to cycle la. Omg, i was like so so freaking tired!!! I went there already, and then is like blablablabla and then i saw my primary school principal and some yuk chai teachers. And i was like what are they doing here? :/ and then blablabla then those setia people was like giving prizes to those people that donate money to them and 3rd goes to Sri Hartamas school, then 2nd is some don't know what school and 1st was Yuk Chai! :D They donated 5 thousand. :) and my parents was like oh, u see yuk chai so good and blablablabla and i say yuk chai very rich one la. And i was like thinking, so rich, should donate to bu3 also mah. :)

Then, after that my parents took me to Giant and then when we went back there then i saw my bro cycling so fast. And then we went back there, and then eat eat eat.
Then after that there was this stall, it is like for painting rocks. And i went to paint. :) I paint so many and almost all so ugly except for one.

The nicest stone i painted is this


Then after that my mom, bro and me walk home. D: Cause that event thing finish like 11.30am finish already, and my dad wanted to get us at 1pm and he was in Sri Hartamas, KL. So we walk home but i cycle home. :) I was like so tired and sweating.

In the afternoon, i use the computer half way then i fall asleep! :/ Lol.
Oh, and then like 4pm something i woke up and i was like shit, i still need to wash my cheer uniform. Then i went to wash. :) After washing then use computer. :)
ok, nothing to say much about today. :)
Bye! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment