Monday 30 May 2011

Wake up so early today.........

Omg, i woke up like so early today like 7am cause i wanna go to the Ikano. :D But need to wake early cause need to drop my sis at school for her cheer practice and then need to drop my bro at his collage and then my mom wanna see the dentist. :) Then after my mom see the dentist then she went to the bank then went to get my sis then we went to Ikano. :D
 We ate lunch at mcdonalds cause my mom want the coke glass thing. :) After we eat then i went to buy Hau Juang and Cynthia's birthday present. :) Then i went shopping shopping shopping walk here walk there until my legs so painful. :)
After that i went to Rock Corner, i saw the Beast Cd's. :) Then i saw the one that i have (Shock Of The New Era), it cause RM36 something. :) I was like wow, like almost RM40 like that. :D And then i went to mcdonalds again to buy ice cream. :D
Haha, nothing to say much today. Sorry. :)
Byebye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment