Friday 10 June 2011

A Miracle Day! :D

Today i am like so so so so happy!!!!! :DDD I mean like yea....
Today morning woke up at 8am then rush rush rush brush teeth blablabla cause ashley was coming to my house to get me. :D And then we went to Ashley's grandma's house and we use the computer and had fun there and then afternoon like 1.30pm something, Erin's mom took us to gym and then cheer starts at 2pm and then blablablablabla, oh and i feel that today is like a good day. :) And then blablabla then my coach keep asking me to do double but i still can't but when he ask me to turn right side, omg i can do 1 and a half. -__- at 1st he ask me to do right side and then i was like huh? right side? can't do one la. And i can do. ok, and then keep doing and now i can do double twist, omgomgomg. then do with one leg also can edi. omg so happy. :DDD ok, and then after cheer blablablablabla and then went home and watchhhhh Real School. :D it is a korean movie. damn nice and funny and the best thing is DONGHO is in that movie. omgomgomgomg. 8D ok, and then watch and laugh and blablabla.
Such a nice day today. <3 :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment