Saturday 11 June 2011

Today is so Fun! :D But 1 thing sad is can't get to see U-KISS. :(((

Today morning wake up at 8am and then rush rush rush and then went to Kepong and then went to the Kepong Tesco. That Tesco is nice cause it is kinna new and got alot of shops there, got cinema also! :D Haha, lol. Ok, and then went to Subway to eat breakfast and then after that blablabla and then suddenly my sister's friend say no more tickets to go and watch the 8tv chinese singing competition thing, BUT actually i go there is not to watch cina apek singing, i am going there to watch U-KISS!!!!!! :DDDD omgomgomg!!!! :D Ok, and then i was like damn sad and angry. :( and then after that my sister's friend say her another friend got 9 tickets! :DDD I WAS LIKE DAMN FUCKING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD And then blablabla and then confirm going already. I was like damn damn damn freaking freaking happy :D sorry i don't wanna swear so much. :) But seriously i was damn freaking happy la. And then i went Sunway Pyramid cause actually my team Stomopers is suppose to go there and skate together, but some cannot go la. But in the end, almost everyone can't go. Hai, long story...... And then in the end only Sandy and I only la but after that like evening Elena and Faye Kimm going. Okok, so after i reach there then no one was there yet la. Then i wait wait wait then went to mcdonalds. And then blablablabla and then we skating and then it was damn fun!!! :DDD I didn't fall at all but there is this guy went to push me so i fell. :) but not pain la, nothing one la. Ok, and then blablabla, then 3.30pm we went to watch movie, we watched Kungfu Panda! :D Damn nice! :D ok, and then blablabla and then after movie, my sis say we are not going to see U-KISS already and i was liek damn angry and i say why? and she say cause no transpot, and i was like WTF? and i keep asking her and her freinds and blablabla and then hai, nvm. In the end i didn't go. Mother Fucker. D:< sorry to swear but i damn angry. :) Haha, ok nvm, i plan already. :) I am going to save my money. I don't want to eat. I wanna save, i don't care But i am going to U-KISS concert on 13th August. :) I don't care and i am going to think U-KISS U-KISS U-KISS so must save money. :) Ok, and then so i didn't go. So like 8pm i went home and then use computer then i went to shower cause i wanna watch U-KISS!!!! on tv :) so i was showering half way putting my shampoo and then my sis keep knocking the door and say U-KISS U-KISS U-KISS, i was like omg, i quickly rush wash my hair and quickly go out and watch but after that it was four cina apek singing.  and my sis say she was just kidding. :) Awesome sis. :) Ok, blablabla and then in the end i saw them in tv and i was like damn freaking happy. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Ok, from now onwards i must save money to go to U-KISS Concert. <3<3<3
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment