Friday 29 July 2011

Hello My Lovely Blog! :D

Hello! :D I didn't write my blog for a very long time cause i am very busy before this. :)
Well, i will be free from now onwards! :D I mean not really really free but free! :D Hahaha! :D
Well, alot of things changed. :) So many things happened. :) And it is really fast that half a year is gone already! I am going to be form3 next year. PMR! :( We should Play More Right! :D Actually i am very happy in school everyday! :D I am always happy! :D

Last Sunday 24-7-2011 was Cheer 2011! :D Stompers got 6th place. :) Well, it is actually not that bad right. But we were sad. :( But nvm, this year is not our year, next year is our year! :D
Ok, but now the Stompers is not like the Stompers. :( Alot of people quit and i am having new bases. :(  Hai, well i just need to go with it~ :)
Oh, and my right hand is so so freaking painful. :( Nvm, think about something else that will make me happy!:D

This is Stompers :

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSacuSDCRCA

Well, alot of people say the Hari Koko performance was better. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MskGdO-tdrg

Haha, ok. nvm, this things all pass already. Must not be sad anymore. :)
Oh, haha but i was happy cause i did my spike on stunts! :)

Well, i not yet pull finish my spike in this picture. But nvm, cause i think this is the only picture. :)

I am very very happy this week, because i get to see someone everyday. I mean i see almost all my friends everyday! :) Hahahaha. :D

Oh ya, and i bought this cute little Domokun toy from my friend today! :D

     Hahaha, so cute! :D I bought it for like RM13 only. :D
Oh, btw i took this picture with my webcam thing. Hahaha. :D

Oh ya, and i am very happy cause my hair grow longer already! :D
Hahaha :D

Okay, i don't really have alot of things to say, I mean i have alot but can't say all now right. :)
So Byebye! :D

Oh ya, and i went to put new songs inside my mixpod today. I delete some songs already. :D
Hahaha, ok. Lol. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment