Tuesday 11 October 2011

Exams coming soon!!!

Today is the last day of holiday cause PMR finish already! :) I am happy cause i can go back to school and see my friends :D but what i am sad about is exams coming soon. :(  I wanted to study but i am like lazy to study. :) But seriously i have to study or not later my crazy mom will scold me. :) But this is the final exam already so have to study la of course. 1st term of exams i got 8th in class then mid term i got 1st in class, now final exam already i wonder what will i get. :) Hope won't be 20th la or not die. :) But i have to learn my maths, my maths is seriously like very bad. I hate maths so much. :) I have to study my science of course, usually i read science the most. :) My science is okay okay only, like B like that only. But i have to study of course. :D Omg, next year form 3 already. :( Need to study alot. Actually, this year before July, i study quite alot, like copy every notes and stuff but after July i became like so lazy but i still copy some notes la, the important one i copy only. :) But maths, omg seriously i don't understand at all. :) I hope maths will be easy for me, not hard. :)

Oh yea, and 2PM coming to Malaysia soon, like November. But i don't know whether can go a not. :( I want to go but for sure my mom will be like wtf. :) Have to get like good results. :) So good for the Form 3 people, it is like freedom for them already. :) SPM coming soon, so good for my sis, after SPM, FREEDOM already. The form 3 people still need to go back to school but form 5 don't need. But so sad, need to leave the school. :/ I have no idea why am i talking about this stuff now. :) I should just focus on studying now. :) and stupid maths, no idea what to do with maths. Okay, nvm, i should just think of something else like Infinite :DDD I don't know why i suddenly Love Infinite now. :DDD But still U-Kiss 1st, then Infinite then Block B then B1A4 then Teen Top :DDD Actually i Love Block B and B1A4 same same. :D But errrrr.....nvm. :) 

Nothing's Over Nothing's Over~ Sorry, listening to Nothing's Over by Infinite. So yea, nothing's over. :DDD 
Except for maths, i think it is over. :O Hahaha, joking. I will just STUDY my stupid maths. My maths is the worse subject. But i didn't fail in the mid term exam. :) You know why i didn't fail? :D Secret~ 
But life goes on like this~ So this is what God prepared like this so yea. :) I wonder what happens in the future. Nvm, just think about now. :)

Oh yea, and i still remember i like Sung Jong in Infinite last time but now i like Sung Yeol! :D He is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :D and hot and handsome and tall. :D He is so tall! He is the tallest in Infinite. :DDD

This is a lengzhai picture of him-
                     This picture was taken in 2010 :)

Well, he is not the most handsome in Infinite but he is so cute and also hot and handsome. :D Myungsoo (L) is the most handsome in Infinite. :DDD He is the visual! :D He is so hot and handsome! :DDD

Okay, not much things to say cause nothing really really happen cause i stayed at home this few days. :)
So Bye Bye! :D Oh yea, and i wanna go shopping! :D Hahahahahahaha

1 comment: