Thursday 10 November 2011

After tomorrow then it's holiday! :D

Tomorrow is the last day of school :D But i don't really feel like going but nvm, just go. :) Well, i go to school and do nothing. Some times get test paper only la but seriously is very boring and my friends and i just play UNO or Snap or wtv. Oh yea, and speed :) and i play with my friend's blackberry, just go twitter and spam only :)

But today is so fun! :D Cause my friend brought her Iphone 4 and her Monopoly :D Her's is the Monopoly City! :D It is so cool! :D But some pieces are missing :/ But still fun :D I was so happy cause i was so rich :D and i bought alot of district and blocks and wtv and when people land on my district then they must pay me the rent money and the block rent money thingy thing. :) So fun :D



 Oh and before we play the game, we have no idea how to play so i was reading the book :D


So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDD We played this for the whole day X)

Oh and yesterday we returned the Form 2 textbooks to the school and today we get the Form 3 textbooks :) Well, Form 2 have 17 books but Form 3 only have 13 books, i thought Form 3 have more books :) But some books very thick :/ So i put my Form 3 textbooks in my locker :D Then i bring home my form 2 exercise books to recycle the books or papers or wtv :)

So after school i went home then use the computerrrrrrrr :D Then i played Tetris, i am like so addicted to tetris but always no more energy one. Stupid tetris! :P
Okay, bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment