Monday 7 November 2011

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Today is Monday and it's a holiday :) So i stay at home and do nothing :) But yesterday was so fun! :D Yesterday was my sister's birthday so we went OU :) So i went there and walk around and buy some stuff and blablabla and then i ate at Chilis :D



 It's like so long never eat Chilis already, last time when i still live in KL, i always eat at Chilis cause it is at Bangsar Village there but after i move then no more already. :( I miss Chilis so much :)

                                            Hi :)

After dinner, we went shopping :D and my mom bought this for me :D 


 and my mom bought for my sis too :)

 and i realize something :) I realize that the 2 girls like to put the finger on the lips or chin X)
 Some how i didn't really ask my mom to buy for me but she just buy it for me and she didn't say anything.  Miracle :) But those staff there keep saying my hair is brownnnnn. Lol -.- They keep saying my hair so nice and i was like Lol :) 
So after that we bought an ice cream cake for my sister then we went home and sing Happy Birthday to her then watch tv then watch movie then blablabla :)
Haha, okay Byebye! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment